Our conference has negotiated with The Shangri-La Hotel for the special IJCNLP discounted price (Only 2,500 Baht/Night).
For reservation, please visit the following URL: IJCNLP Group Reservation (Do not change code for spacial rate). Your reservation must be done as soon as possible (recommended to done by August 19, 2011) since it's during Loy Kratong Festival period and the number of rooms is limited.For the instruction of hotel reservation, please click here
We also negotiated with another Hotels near by the conference, as followed
|Hotel Name||Room Type (Price in Baht)||Contact|
|Centara Duangtawan Hotel||1,600||1,400||K. Fon 081-9616-909|
|Lanna Palace Hotel||1,400||1,100||K. Kun 081-643-3720|
|Le Meridien Hotel||2,800||2,500||K. Isariya 089-6069-979|
|Imperial Mae Ping Hotel||1,500||1,300||K. Nang 081-8158-286|
|Holiday Inn Hotel||2,000||1,800(Single)||K. Uraiwan 02-656-1624|
|The Empress Hotel||2,478||2,152||K. Preeyapat 053-253199|
|CH Hotel||1,500||1,300||K. Payu 053 820-977|
|Royal Princess Hotel||2,100||1,700||K. Daniya 053-253-900|
|Porn Ping Tower Hotel||1,100||900||K. Nang 081-8158-286|
There are other hotels near by conference. You can view in the map. For more information, please contact hotel directly by the following link:
- The Star Hotel: A boutique hotel in the heart of Chiang Mai.
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel and Resort: An elegant retreat offering all the pleasures of resort living in the heart of a hitorical city.
- Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel: offers a wide range of facilities and experience the charm of traditional Thai hospitality.
- Dusit D2 Chiang Mai Hotel:Chiang Mai boutique hotel.
- 9W Boutique Studio: Decorative concept is inspired from 12 different musical style.
- Ping Nakara Hotel: The hotel's graceful gingerbread architecture is accented by hand-carved fretwork and creates a cool and restful environment.